OnTarget was formed in 2001 to provide the hi-tech and military industry with a refreshingly
different approach to documentation (both technical and marketing), placement, and training.
Predicated upon our “Can Do” vision, we provide 24x7x365 service options, so that urgent and critical tasks can be handled in shortened timeframes. Although our operational offices (as well as our Training Centers) are based in London and Ra’anana, we provide services world-wide (UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, USA). In the modern world of collaborative authoring and content management, we find that geographical location has become irrelevant.
OnTarget places Documentation and Communication professionals in permanent positions, contract jobs, and outsourcing projects. We:
- Place candidates into a broad range of jobs, which are not always advertised (we handle confidential recruitment and “head-hunting”).
- Understand the hidden criteria that are often not specified in public advertisements.
- Pre-screen to match candidates to positions, increasing the probability of our candidate getting the job.
- Proactively manage the recruitment process, ensuring that resumes do not disappear into a “black hole”.
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with both the HR and Documentation Managers, increasing our resume-to-interview ratio.
- Often consult to companies who are hiring, as to whom to interview and who to make offers to, especially when it comes down to the final short list.